The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Help for account, billing & more
U

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 25, 2020 2:07 AM

I closed this account a year ago

I have just received another bill from a collection agency.  I would like for you to have someone to have creditors stop harassing me for a bill that was cleared months ago.  I do not want to have to make the call to them and waste my time for your mistakes.  I am so angry that during this crazy time, you would be giving my information out to a creditor that the case was closed over 5 months or more!  I will not make any phone calls for this.  Since we settled that bill, AT&T has send me 2 checks for like $16 and $12, that signals me that I owe you no money and this was settled earlier this year after months of dealing with it and you with my time that I spend countless hours trying to fix your mistakes.  If you can't sense my frustration, please feel free to call me at (edited per community guidelines).  I would hope you can settle it by checking my old account and by fixing the issue with the creditors.  I am taking a screenshot of this.  Please email me that this is taken care of. (edited per community guidelines)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.2K Messages

2 y ago

This forum is not customer support. No one from ATT will take any action on your request or call you or email you from your post here.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.