Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
ReignofJerm

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 10:03 PM

How to Return Next Phone

I upgraded my Next Every Year and Next 30 phones to iPhone X's.  I ordered the phone and did the Next upgrade through the Apple App.  The phones were shipped directly from China and inside the box was nothing but the Apple iPhone Box wrapped in plastic.  There were no instructions, nor return label.

Last year, I upgraded my Next Every Year through ATT and they sent a return label with the box.  This year Apple did not.

How do I return my old phones?  I need the shipping labels and box.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Never mind, I found the solution.  Apple emailed return instructions.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77K Messages

3 years ago

Contact your local ATT store or call 611 and ask for boxes 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I did not receive a return label when I upgraded my phone thru the AT&T next program. Is that something you can help me with?? 

Get started...

Ask a new question