pepperq's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jul 12, 2015 2:51 AM

HOW TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT

AT&T cut my 94 year old Mother's telephone off on July 8th when it should have actually been cut off on July 21st at one location and cut back on in a new location the date. She has her pacemaker monitored on this line as well as a lifeline. When I found out they had cut it off on the wrong date I called them right away and they told me their customer service department had already closed, but that I should call them Thursday morning at 8:00 and that since the error was theirs and this was considered to be a medical emergency they would get her service restored right away. Well, it us now Saturday night and she still has no service! I have spoken ti at least 15 different people re: this and they keep flipping me back and forth between customer service and repair service. Each department says it's the other ones fault! HOW CAN I GET THIS SERVICE RESTORED? SHE'S 94 YEARS OLD AND THE STRESS IS RUNNING HER BLOOD PRESSURE UP AND SHE'S ABOUT TO STROKE OUT! PLEASE, SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET HER SERVICE BACK ON!

ACE - Sage

• 

92.2K Messages

7 y ago

This is a customer to customer forum.  Please call for service in the morning. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I am a college student and had made arrangements to pay my att bill in full on November 8 2017 and they suspended it today! I tried to call the corporate office to make a complaint and the number has been disconnected! lol maybe they didn't pay their bill! 

ACE - Sage

• 

92.2K Messages

4 y ago

@sallyride747 wrote:

I am a college student and had made arrangements to pay my att bill in full on November 8 2017 and they suspended it today! I tried to call the corporate office to make a complaint and the number has been disconnected! lol maybe they didn't pay their bill! 

Made arrangements how?

You must make arrangements in the My ATT app before your due date.  The app does not allow you to put off paying a full month, so I find it hard to believe you were able to do this.  

Called corporate office?   The number to call ATT is 611 or 800-341-0500 for customer service.  If you were trying to call a store, those are not places that can help you.  

The only way to restore service is to pay all amounts due.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.