Need help understanding your bill?
Paul333's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 5th, 2017 12:54 AM

How do I find my account number

I'm having trouble finding my account number is it my user login or can I find it somewhere else

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I just started postpaid service with att today. I actually just unboxed my new gold 512gb iPhone xs max and activated it about 20 mins ago. I don’t have a bill yet, I do have the packing slip if that helps any? If not is the only way to get the account number for a new account, by calling att customer service? Thanks for any replies guys, I appreciate it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

No, Angelina, we're not a bunch of dolts who don't know to look on our bill... The customer service rep is asking for the billing acct number so she can send me a PIN to log in to the website. I keep giving her the number you referenced, printed in the top right hand corner of the first page of my bill. That's not the number she wants. She wants a number that was set up when we first created my account, she says. It would have been in the welcome email. Well, that's a problem bc we've had this account for 2 decades when AT&T was Cingular. Sheesh! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

WHY can't they call this account something else besides the billing account number for identification purposes? And why can't there be an easier way to get my PIN? Agree with FedUP_01, AT&T is one of the least competent companies (if not THE LEAST) on earth!

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

5 years ago

@JTuCk856 wrote:

Sorry for bringing up an old thread but I just started postpaid service with att today. I actually just unboxed my new gold 512gb iPhone xs max and activated it about 20 mins ago. I don’t have a bill yet, I do have the packing slip if that helps any? If not is the only way to get the account number for a new account, by calling att customer service? Thanks for any replies guys, I appreciate it.

@JTuCk856   You can start here without account number.   https://m.att.com/my/#/welcome

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Need to find my account number

ACE - Expert

• 

14K Messages

5 years ago

@Smitty1973 wrote:

Need to find my account number

Instructions are above for postpaid accounts. 

For prepaid accounts, you should call AT&T.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Did you get a solution? I’m having the same issue and now it says my account is locked

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My name is Judy albright and I need my account number

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.