Need help understanding your bill?
mgpeters's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 13th, 2022 12:26 AM

How do I file a complaint?

I just called ATT business mobile services and they connected me to someone probably from another country - like the Filippines, it sounded like.  Strong accent and very hard to understand.  When I asked about a 3rd line, she tried to hard sell me to sign up right then and there.  Told her I would think about it.  Then asked to cancel my $8.99 phone insurance.  She then put me on hold forever until I got tired of waiting without any response and hung up.  I think it goes against their scoring if we downgrade service while on the phone with them on a call.  This was horrible service.  Was on the phone over 40 minutes; could not understand her well, and now I have to call again to get this resolved by a more honest employee.  I wish we would get automatic emailed or texted questionnaires about each call we submit to them.  Then these sort of things wouldn't happen as much.  It's very common.  I used to work at a call center and that's what people do. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

103.9K Messages

5 months ago

Removing things like insurance and the next up $5 fee can be done in your online account.

Login to your account.  I prefer the application on a mobile device which seems to be more functional than the website for this purpose.

Or web path... 

• At the top of the page, click on Wireless
  • View My Plan & Features
  • Select the Manage link for the device you which to remove the protection
  • Under the Manage my Current Features section, select Protection
  • Select Remove This Feature
  • Follow the prompts to complete your change

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

12.7K Messages

5 months ago

You don't have to call again; everything you want to do can be accomplished online.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.