Need help understanding your bill?

AT&T related help: AT&T Wireless support

Jstillman8's profile

1 Message

Sunday, February 18th, 2024 5:25 AM

How do I contact the CEO? Is there an email?

I have tried handling a fraudulent att account multiple times with no luck. Everyone I speak to has no concern with my issues. So I would like to email someone who matters.

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

2 months ago

You don't speak to the CEO. There are employees for that. Plus they don't do support by email.

If this is an account you didn't authorize you start with their Global Fraud Department.

Report an unauthorized AT&T account or an account change

Now if that fraud report doesn't resolve the way you want, then you can choose to file a BBB complaint. That sends the situation to upper management. Usually this gets you contact from AT&T's Office of the President (not the CEO themselves) in a few business days. Make sure you've gone the proper fraud route first.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 months ago

@Jstillman8  File an online complaint with the BBB. That will get forwarded directly to AT&T Upper Management and someone from the Office of the President will contact you. They have the authority and resources to handle all kinds of issues far and above the normal CS Agents. Just have all of your paperwork and documentation on hand. That is as high up in AT&T that a customer can go.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.