Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
TBPhoenix's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Aug 21, 2015 6:34 PM

How do I check my installment balance?

I plan to pay off the installment balance on several of my phones, I don't see a link on AT&T for checking my installment balance and a  method of paying the balance. Is there a link available to do this? Thank you.

Tom

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Busternutt

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

6 y ago

Sign into your myatt account and go to "billing details". Scroll down to the device you want to pay off and click the link for "manage installment plan". It will take you to a page where there is another link to pay off the plan in full.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I have a lg g4 that has boot looped twice the first one was under manufacturer warranty, the second one is out but I am still paying for it on the next program. So iam basically paying for a paper weight

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

Windows7redo password

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

Hi my name is ***. My old phone number ***1 on nov5th you revived my credit card number and took out 100 dollars last week I was told if I bought a new phone the MONEY would be used to. Give me time like 45 $ two times or fifty for two months of phone service well I bought a phone SIM card and score card due to use not gifting me the first month payment my New number is *** my next payment should be on January 3rd2017 I was given the word that this MONEY would be used for that purpose I had my I'd for identification as two who I was and the credit card you took the MONEY out of so this phone cost me a total of 158$ due to your restrictions of me not knowing my pass word I had a pattern on that phone a letter C top right corner of the pattern I think you should credit me another forty five dollars for cost I reAl could not afford as I am on said with the cost of renting and WiFi tv insurance my MONEY is all gone now due to this inconvenience any help would be appreciated thank you 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

Hi my name is albertwhitebird. My old phone number7156992871 on nov5th you revived my credit card number and took out 100 dollars last week I was told if I bought a new phone the MONEY would be used to. Give me time like 45 $ two times or fifty for two months of phone service well I bought a phone SIM card and sd card due to use not gifting me the first month payment my New number is 715 979 1357my next payment should be on January 3rd2017 I was given the word that this MONEY would be used for that purpose I had my I'd for identification as two who I was and the credit card you took the MONEY out of so this phone cost me a total of 158$ due to your restrictions of me not knowing my pass word I had a pattern on that phone a letter C top right corner of the pattern I think you should credit me another forty five dollars for cost I reAl could not afford as I am on said with the cost of renting and WiFi tv insurance my MONEY is all gone now due to this inconvenience any help would be appreciated thank you albertwhitebird

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

I
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.