How can I contact "executive escallation" or the legal department at AT&T
- On May 6th, 2016, I walked into an AT&T Authorized retailor owned and operated by “Spring Mobile” whose headquarters are located at ***, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, for the purposes of inquiring about obtaining wireless services as well as to inquire about AT&T incentives to “switch”, which means to port my cellular phone number over from another carrier.
- I was a customer in good standing with T-Mobile with two lines of active service and two premium handset devices.
- While at the store, Dylan ***, the store manager at the Spring Mobile located at Countryside Mall | *** *** Clearwater, FL 33761, did engage in misrepresentation and theft by deliberately and intentionally depriving me of any benefit that could have been realized by myself for trading in my devices from the previous carrier (LG G4, and HTC M7 Smartphones); indicating to me that the phones had been traded in and that I had received the benefit of a trade allowance towards my purchase, as well as eligibility for the “switcher rebate “which promised to pay off any liability resulting from terminating my relationship with -Mobile.
- Dylan ***, on behalf of Spring Mobile, engaged in theft by not recording the transaction involving the “trade in” of both of my devices, and recording only one device (Tracking #***), thereby terminating my eligibility to benefit from the “Switcher Program” and creating a liability in the amount of $700 (T-Mobile), as well as negative marks on my consumer report.
- AT&T, with headquarters at *** Dallas TX 75202, had established an “Agency” relationship with Spring Mobile, LLC.
- Various and excessive contacts with AT&T, Spring Mobile, LLC, as well as the rebate processor Young America has been ineffective in resolving this matter.
I am demanding that AT&T pay off my fee’s to T-Mobile which resulted from their agents misrepresentation.
[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]
[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]