Need help understanding your bill?
TinaSnapp's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Friday, June 28th, 2019 3:56 PM

Horrible customer service

This company is the absolute WORST in resolving issues - even when the billing issue is their mistake I’ve had to call around 15 times in the past 8 days speaking to multiple people explaining the same story over and over with the rep ending each phone call with yes ill complete the necessary steps to resolve this then when i call back because they all lied to me each and every time i get a different rep with each rep stating they don’t know the person i spoke to prior which I’m sure is a lie so i get the fist and last names of the last three people I spoke to and when i called back the rep didn’t know any of the people i named and asked to speak to and told me she couldn’t find them anyways which is also a lie. I’m positive the so called manager that i spoke to was not in fact a manager and as he gave me his first and last name when calling back again was told that they didn’t know who that was 

I’ve had it i have been a customer for. Years and years and am now packing my bags and moving to a new company because these people are liars and hire liars and corporate could care less i have finished a formal complaint with fcc and will follow up until something is done 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Constructive I know it's pointless to engage, but I enjoy it.

@TinaSnapp wrote:

I don’t read ‘badly’ or write ‘badly’ clearly you’re offended because you
too are a call center worker and the truth, it hurts doesn’t it?

You would use double quotation marks unless you're quoting within a quote. Also, this is a run-on sentence, so you need periods like after "offended," for example. Also, you need a comma after "hurts." "The truth, it hurts" is mixing up your subject and verb like Yoda. Your statement should read:

I don’t read "badly" or write "badly." Clearly you’re offended because you
too are a call center worker and the truth hurts, doesn’t it?

Cheers and have a nice weekend at your call center job 🙂

Actually, I have weekends off. Cheers!

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Again... the call center sent me here when I asked where to put in a
complaint ... so we’ll blame them for my complaint here
Because I’m once again following a call center persons intrusion and am
finding it’s not correct

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@TinaSnapp wrote:
Again... the call center sent me here when I asked where to put in a
complaint ... so we’ll blame them for my complaint here
Because I’m once again following a call center persons intrusion and am
finding it’s not correct

Seems like your time would be better spent asking us to help with the initial problem.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.