Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Help for account, billing & more
dolfins13's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Dec 26, 2015 8:10 PM

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am writing this complaint to hopfully get the attention of a district or regioinal manager. I have tried to go through the store but have been given the run around by the assistant manager, Liliana, at the Harbor City, CA stor.

Two weeks ago I ordered phones for both of my children for Christmas. I was told the phones would arrive at least two days before Christmas. I tracked the shipment to find out that they might not even be shipped before New Years. When I went to talk to the Manager, I was told by Liliana that he wouldn't be in until the next day and to call first. I have called dozens of times but my calls are not answered. I have driven to the store on the days I was told the manager would be there to find out that he was not coming in that day. I was in the store today to talk to the manager but was told again that he would not be in until Monday, even though Liliana said he would be there for sure. I called several times on my way to the store without any answer. I even called the store while I was inside and saw Liliana look at the phone and choose not to answer. 611 tried to call the store several times without anyone answering the lines today.

I was also told I would be able to trade in my old phones for store credit but it ends on December 31st. My new phones won't be here before then. When I told Liliana about that issue, she said there was nothing that she could do because the phones were backordered. I asked to have the manager call me but she continued to tell me to come in while he was working, yet he is not there on any of the days I come in. She has provided NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! The employees that I contacted on 611 were shocked that she did not offer to do anything to help out. They offered to call stores in the area, Liliana did not. They offered to expedite my order, Liliana did not. They seemed honestly concerned that my children did not get their main Christmas gift, Liliana did not. I want someone who cares about making their customers happy to contact me and make this right.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

6 y ago

Were the phones ordered as 2 year contract upgrades, online and to be shipped?

OR

As Next installment purchases?

And which phones did you order?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

They were ordered in store as Next installment purchases.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered 2 of the iPhone 5s.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 y ago

32GB

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

6 y ago

Thanks for that information.  These phones are now 2 years old and may not be available.

You have to option to cancel the order, especially is it hasn't been shipped.  You also may be able to refuse delivery if they have shipped.

There is no reason to order through ATT if you are using Next finance.  You can order through Apple or Amazon, with Next, and probably get a phone in hand in 2 days.  

Sorry the kids didn't get the phones on Xmas day.  

focusmoney

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

6 y ago

I received one phone and traded it back in for an iPhone 6. I cancelled the other order because it wasn't going to arrive until 2nd week of January. Everything is now on track and should work out by tomorrow. Thanks for asking.
ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

6 y ago

Hello, @dolfins13!

Thanks for posting! I'm glad to see you were able to post to the forums.

I apologize for your recent experience ordering these devices. Have the devices arrived yet? If so, were you able to process the trade-in for the old devices?

-Mariana

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.