AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Need help understanding your bill?
ATTMobilityCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

 • 

15.2K Messages

Mon, Nov 21, 2016 10:02 PM

Holiday Topics

Holiday Topics.png

 

 

Hello Community!

 

We here at AT&T understand how frantic the holiday season can get! From finding the right gift, to planning the perfect dinner, or just trying to stay sane during that layover in Tuscon, we appreciate how much energy is needed to pull off an amazing holiday!

 

In recognition of this, we wanted to do our part with these helpful holiday hot topics! Because the holiday season may be complicated, but your AT&T Wireless Service doesn’t have to be!

 

Phone.png

 New Phone FAQs

 

 

Settings.png

 Account Management FAQs

 

 

Truck.png

 Order FAQs

 

 

Travel.png

 Travel FAQs

 

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

5 Attachments

Contributor

 • 

1 Message

6 years ago

HELP!  I have spent over two hours on the phone with four different "helpers" with att.  I screwed up this morning and added the aarp discount program to my account.  I didn't know that it would take off the discount that I already was receiving.  I do not want the aarp discount.  I want my old discount back.  No one can tell me how to do this and I am so disgusted I would like to say I would change plans but have been with you for so long I hate to do that.

Tutor

 • 

5 Messages

6 years ago

We want to buy some gifts, but to do that your black friday Ad is not out yet while other wireless providers are going all out to offer spectacular deals for new as well as existing customers. Anything that AT&T can offer to the existing customers or are we taking them for granted ?

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

 • 

23.5K Messages

6 years ago

@ATTMobilityCare @ATTTimCS @ATTKevin

 

Why are you using att address book since the service is being phased out in January?  Why not promote what each oem includes like samsungs smartswitch or apples solution?  The FAQ is a little dated I would say.

 

https://www.att.com/learningcenter/copy-contacts.do

 

 

 

Capture.PNG

ATTKevin

Former Employee

 • 

408 Messages

6 years ago


@gabalot60 wrote:

HELP!  I have spent over two hours on the phone with four different "helpers" with att.  I screwed up this morning and added the aarp discount program to my account.  I didn't know that it would take off the discount that I already was receiving.  I do not want the aarp discount.  I want my old discount back.  No one can tell me how to do this and I am so disgusted I would like to say I would change plans but have been with you for so long I hate to do that.


Hey @gabalot60,

 

Oh no! Let's get that fixed for you. Can you please send a private message to my team by clicking here? Make sure to include your name, telephone number, and a good time to reach you.

 

 


@spsml123 wrote:

We want to buy some gifts, but to do that your black friday Ad is not out yet while other wireless providers are going all out to offer spectacular deals for new as well as existing customers. Anything that AT&T can offer to the existing customers or are we taking them for granted ?


 

Hi @spsml123,

 

I totally understand where you're coming from; I've felt the same way before with other companies. It's an honest question, "Why does a new customer get a better X versus a loyal customer". I don't have a great answer for you. What I can say is that we take care of loyal customers. When a customer of 15 years comes to me with an issue, you can believe that we will make sure we do right by them. Loyalty is absolutely a two-way street.

 

I would also recommend checking out AT&T Thanks. It's our way to give back to customers and it's definitely worth trying.

 

 


@GLIMMERMAN76 wrote:

@ATTMobilityCare @ATTTimCS @ATTKevin

 

Why are you using att address book since the service is being phased out in January?  Why not promote what each oem includes like samsungs smartswitch or apples solution?  The FAQ is a little dated I would say.

 

https://www.att.com/learningcenter/copy-contacts.do

 

It's been a while since I spoke with you @GLIMMERMAN76! How were your holidays? Mine were too short with too much travel Smiley Happy

 

I appreciate you catching that link; I went ahead and removed it until we can get a new article created. You brought up a good point though, we should be referencing the OEM software that does the job. @ATTTimCS and I both had ah-ha moment from that.

 

Would you have any interest in putting something together that we could promote @GLIMMERMAN76? I'd rather promote something you wrote versus my own post. Totally up to you; let me know.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.