For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

51 Messages

Saturday, March 28th, 2020 1:30 AM

Help needed from your highest office , NOT FAKE OFFICE OF PRES

On March 23, 2019 I went to At&T store which they told to go the website since that promo was not available at the store , so I did the same day and the regular credit check and everything was done and approved as I intended it would since my credit score is excellent and at the end I was told I would get an email on when they will ship the items , next I get a letter saying Opps we had to cancel the order, so go online and chat with att rep who tells me he doesn’t know why but that I need to resubmit the order again this time with his help so I go ahead again the next day I get the email oops we had to cancel your order (exact words) finally I call At&T and after 2 hours of dept to dept who has no clue why this happend they connect me to sales who again tell me she needs me to repeat the order , I was like are you crazy ??? Then I found it because if commstione each agent wants to Re do the order becauE I was porting in 4 lines and all they cared about was there selfish needs and could give a flaying Rat about me or their company At&T ( since o guess att doesn’t give a (Edited per community guidelines) about them from what the agent told me ) so again I place the order with her and 3 days later same sh&&&t , finally I get the fake dept of the Presdent who are 20 times less helpful and doesn’t know crap about there own company or rules then a regular sprint customer service agent , just stay away from At&T, At&T is the company that we all grew up with , they are lowest in customer service then a company in china that does not speak a word of English and for that reason if you remember they bribed trump laywer 4 million to get stuff done . So that should show you

I been talking to my attorney which will cost me a lot but to file a (Edited per community guidelines) for misleading and tricking Cistomers that we have such good deal and then just take your social security number and all info for there marketing benefits which no company has done in history

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

The office of president is not fake. There is no one higher at at&t.

A canceled order almost always is because they cant identify you, or information given doesnt check out. Usually you have to go to a corp store with ID to clear it up.

In the midst of a pandemic, with people told to stay home, that may not be an option.

• 

6 Messages

and who do u think u r a problem solver or a smartalec?

• 

51 Messages

@lizdance40 I totally understand what you mean and especially with kids off from school I couldn’t even find the time but thank God I had friend who is the manager at an att store and he opened up the store

Just for us but even then he said he can’t get the offer they have online which iPhone XS 532gb for same price as the 64gb

Reason why I am so mad is they online dept did not have to run my credit 3 times and make 3 different orders when they could have just found out like you mentioned about the ID or something

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

@Aminany

AT&T does have their headquarters in the US and that's where the Office of the President is located.

A simple Google search will give you that information.

Hint: The Dallas Cowboys play at AT&T Stadium.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

@Aminany

P.S. I'm a liberal Democrat....I say it loud and proud!!!

(edited)

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

if u will text me (Edited as per community guidelines) I’ll give u the email to Human Resources at corporate office,!they emailed me back

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

@Venommang This is not customer service or customer care. This is a PUBLIC customer-to-customer message board.

(edited)

• 

51 Messages

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

@Aminany Again, these message boards do not have an option to PM anyone.

• 

51 Messages

@skeeterintexas thank you , I didn’t see your post as it my first hour on here

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

sorry they deleted my #.email

[email scrubbed]

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

There is no option to send a Private Message (PM).

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

FYI, the ’office of president’ is the office of AT&T’s president. and its the highest level of escalation. since you dissed the OoP, you can write AT&T off you list of possible carriers. at&t doesnt have to allow you as a customer.

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

I had the same thing happen too me

• 

51 Messages

did you finally find out what was the problem?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.