For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
S

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 12:13 AM

Closed

Healthcare Discount

Does AT&T recognize all front line healthcare workers, such as occupational, physical, respiratory, and speech therapists? I was told there was a 25% wireless discount for doctors and nurses by a representative, but they weren't sure if I qualified. As a therapist and longstanding customer, my family would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to all my fellow health care workers for all that you do!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

1 year ago

AT&T makes no mention of "healthcare workers." AT&T offers a Nurse & Physician Discount, and considers MDs, ODs, Licensed/Certified Nurses and Physicians Assistants to be Nurses or Physicians.

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

AT&T should be inclusive of all healthcare workers and not only nurses and physicians. This is discriminatory!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

1 year ago

Yes, it is discriminatory. It's AT&T's right to choose which professions to give preferential pricing to.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

1 year ago

@evernyc   Check the SIGNATURE PROGRAM and see if your employer participates in that.

• 

19 Messages

1 year ago

Oh but they sure did in their building when the phones were purchased.  Just another LIE to fraud people and trick people to buy their cell phones and use their service that goes up in price constantly!   What a shame!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.