Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
cjcool300's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Aug 25, 2015 11:09 PM

"GP103: The SIM number entered does not exist. Please check the number and enter it again."

I bought a Nokia Lumia 635 and am trying to activate it. However, on the activation screen I try to enter the SIM number and it says "GP103: The SIM number entered does not exist. Please check the number and enter it again.".

This is a brand new, unopened phone with a brand new SIM card yet I can't seem to activate it.

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hi there! @cjcool300 Thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with your SIM. You can get a replacement SIM free of charge from any AT&T company store.

To locate your nearest store please go to www.att.com and select Store Locations & Appointments on the upper right of the site. From there you can enter your zip code and find your nearest store address, hours of operation and phone number.

Thanks!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Get started...

Ask a new question