For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
B

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 28th, 2020 6:10 PM

Going to news media and Facebook about AT&T customer service.

I went to AT&T August of 2019 and lived it. I got the iPhone the watch a Samsung phone for my husband and WiFi. I had dish for my tv and was told if I switched to direct tv I would get an extra 50 GB of WiFi free so I did like a dummy. Last Monday I spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone and Tuesday another 1 1/2 with nothing resolved. Every month I have to call to get my free 50 GB. This has been for 12 months. Friday I called again and Saturday called again. I finally gave up and said just give me 50 more GB and I will pay for it. Well that took another 2 hours to do. I had talked 5 people in my neighborhood to get the WiFi and they did. I have been lied to so many times and passed around to so many people. Most of the time they were none English speaking. So now that I have to pay for my data I will be going back to dish. I liked them better anyway. This is no way to treat your customers. So I will no longer get support your company and will discourage people from using y’all. I know you think that’s no big deal but it will make me feel better. Stop lying to people and give them a way to contact you via email. 9 hours on The phone in one week and not get my problem resolved is just wrong. 
you have a good day 

Betty 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Ok, whatever. This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. Unlikely ATT will even see your post. I have no idea what promotion you are talking about, I’ve never heard of getting extra cellulardata for having Directv and ATT does not sell WiFi. WiFi is just a way to connect to your internet router without wires. If you have ATT internet, having Directv should get you unlimited internet, not just an extra 50GB. Just be aware you are on a 2 year contact for Directv. You will pay a termination fee if you cancel before the contact is completed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.