Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Help for account, billing & more
Hughes9mb's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 30, 2018 8:51 PM

Former Employee Needs Salary Key

Hello:

I'm a former employee that left AT&T in May 2015. I need to get a salary key for a mortgage. I've tried the following:

access.att.com - The link for employment verification under the tax forms section doesn't work. It downloads a file with the extension of .action that Windows doesn't know how to open.

1-800-367-5690 - this is the number for The Work Number, a service run by Equifax.  I used the employer CODE 10535. The experience was not consistent. Representatives have asked me for a CSA number and a CNET number. Neither of which I recall ever having at AT&T.  I had an AT&T UID and when I look at the access.att.com I was able to find a EIN number and an Emplyoee ID.  One representative was able to locate me in the system and took me through some very detailed questions about my credit history with multiple choice questions in an attempt to verify me. Despite having logged into my online bank account and Equifax credit report, I was unable to satisfactorily answer their questions. The representative told me that for my security she could not go any further and asked me to call AT&T HR. I was provided access.att.com, which got me no where.   Another representative gave me a CISRC.SBC.COM as an address and that didn't work.  

AT&T HR ONE STOP - This was unsuccessful as well. The voice systems can't recognize me.  I finally got it to recognize employment verification and then they asked me for my AT&T UID. I attempted to say it 5 or 6 times and it consistently got it wrong. On another attempt I was told via an automatic message that I was going to be connected and was placed on hold for about 25 minutes with a message alerting me that all agents are busy.  On another attempt I was told to contact my manager. 

Is there anyone that can help? This has been an extremely frustrating process. 

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

195.7K Messages

5年前

Hello and good morning @Hughes9mb.

I appreciate you reaching out to the Community Forums to help you with getting a salary key.  I know this is important, and I recognize the time and effort trying to acquire this information.

I highly recommend contacting your HR representative to address this request.  I will also be sending you a private message with some link to point you to the right directions.  Please keep an eye on your Forum's Inbox.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Richard, AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4年前

I am also having this problem, but of course as I am a former employee my UID is no longer active so it is not recognized.  I need to provide salary verification for a loan and this has been an incredibly frustrating "process" of calling into The Work Number and getting no where.  I spoke with the manager at The Work Number, and he explained that AT&T does not provide them with salary data, only employment verification records.

I tried calling the OneStop IVR which got me no where, and on top of that the IVR has poor voice recognition so it took me a very long time to get no where.  Overall a poor performance by AT&T, I have to say.

HR, what do I need to do to get my salary verification over to the bank for a mortgage?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.8K Messages

4年前

@meganp How can you provide salary verification for a job you no longer have? The only verification you would get is you no longer have a salary, wouldn't you? If you need to prove past earnings, how about the W2?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4年前

Thank you for your suggestion!  Banks require two years of employment and salary verification (or at least mine is) and their method of validation is with The Work Number, proven to be a giant waste of time.  I am going to try your idea re: W2, but since they already have our tax returns from past years, I'm not optimistic. 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

3年前

I am trying to do a refinance on my home and the bank is not able to get my salary verification from AT&T. I now work for Verizon and the bank had no issues getting the required information from them. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.