Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
C

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 12:36 AM

Five month billing decrepancy

Upgraded my iPhone 7 Plus in July to iPhone 11 online. Was told I would receive packaging and labels to trade my old phone in to receive discounted payments on the new phone.  No packaging was received so I was told to take the phone into an Att store which I did in the LaDera Center in Los Angeles. To date five months later no discount on my bill just endless excuses regarding the number of billing cycles it would take to become effective.  Called again today to inquire.  Same old song and dance. Instructed to call some specialized department.  I refuse to keep playing these games with you guys. Covid gives everyone an excuse for shoddy customer service these days.  You will soon be looking at an ex customer after over twenty years of patronage, but enough us enough.

Responses

baseballisback

ACE - Professor

• 

4.2K Messages

2 months ago

I moved this post from U-Verse billing to wireless billing.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

45.9K Messages

2 months ago

Before you give up and leave, escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you. If they can’t or won’t resolve, no one will.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question