Gifts that connect us - Get 40% off Carson & Quinn Power Bag Bundle 3, today, Online Only!
You can also get the Samsung S23 FE & iPhone SE for only $0.99 a month!
Need help understanding your bill?
hollier4860's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 21st, 2022 5:55 PM

FIRSTNET ACCOUNT

I have tried submitting my eligibility multiple times and keep getting denied.  I have tried to call and chat no help.  I am told the person with FirstNet I was on the phone with for 2 hours to get this account set up put my job title incorrect and now no one will help me.  I am furious that even after sending a letter from my manager on letterhead I am still being denied.  I need help from someone that can actually help me and not just a customer service person.  We have a hurricane potentially heading for the Gulf of Mexico and I am an Emergency personnel to be on call 24 hours a day for supplies for our EMS personnel and cannot even get approved.  Very frustrating. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

1 year ago

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

1 year ago

is your occupation listed as eligible ? i cant see anywhere on firstnet supply deliveries are eligible only ems paramedics  i dont think your considered a first responder sorry

Community Support

• 

225K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Antwan
AT&T Business Social Media

Community Support

• 

225K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for your interest and for everything you do to serve our communities! You can check eligibility online here: http://sm.att.com/1b37b9a6. Please let us know If you have any additional questions, we’re always happy to help. Thank you for your service! Antwan

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Sorry I “hijacked this post”, I was commenting and seeking help. I followed the link provided, but it did not help. 

Community Support

• 

225K Messages

11 months ago

Hi @dhannan5279 ,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Antwan

Not finding what you're looking for?