Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
pumpkinseeds's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 18, 2015 3:45 PM

filing a complaint about an AT&T store

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T company store?  

I've searched the forums and every time this question is asked, the answer is always in a private message link so I am unable to read how to file the complaint.

Thanks.

Responses

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

We actually went to the local store located in union city. They explain different things when ur there then we get ur bill u will be surprised especially the store managers (shakib) 

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

My "local" ATT store, 166 Crossroad Blvd Suite 120, Dawsonville, GA 30534", whom I've been very loyal to over the years, 10 + phone upgrades, and accessories, could, or wouldn't help me this evening with a simple request to get a SIM card for a temporary phone until my insurance replacement arrived. At first they said it would be a $6 charge, I said no problem, then after 15 seconds in the back, the associate said, we don't have any SIM cards. So I guess that means if I wanted to get a new phone, I should go elsewhere. Other big box retailers have better deals, but I have been loyal to this store, and not only did they not help me out, they gave off the very distinct air that they did not want to help me out. I will never visit this store again, and if this is the quality control that ATT is proud of, after 20 years, I am going to switch my 5 lines. I do have a history with ATT as an engineer, i have done 2000+ of their cell site designs, and probably 50 of their retail stores, but this encounter has left a very bad experience in my mind where ATT does not care about their customers, or at least this store does not, and that reflects upon ATT as poor oversight to their resellers that display their logo.

Get started...

Ask a new question