Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Help for account, billing & more
pumpkinseeds's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Apr 18, 2015 3:45 PM

filing a complaint about an AT&T store

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T company store?  

I've searched the forums and every time this question is asked, the answer is always in a private message link so I am unable to read how to file the complaint.

Thanks.

• 

1 Message

2 y前

We actually went to the local store located in union city. They explain different things when ur there then we get ur bill u will be surprised especially the store managers (shakib) 

• 

1 Message

1 年前

My "local" ATT store, 166 Crossroad Blvd Suite 120, Dawsonville, GA 30534", whom I've been very loyal to over the years, 10 + phone upgrades, and accessories, could, or wouldn't help me this evening with a simple request to get a SIM card for a temporary phone until my insurance replacement arrived. At first they said it would be a $6 charge, I said no problem, then after 15 seconds in the back, the associate said, we don't have any SIM cards. So I guess that means if I wanted to get a new phone, I should go elsewhere. Other big box retailers have better deals, but I have been loyal to this store, and not only did they not help me out, they gave off the very distinct air that they did not want to help me out. I will never visit this store again, and if this is the quality control that ATT is proud of, after 20 years, I am going to switch my 5 lines. I do have a history with ATT as an engineer, i have done 2000+ of their cell site designs, and probably 50 of their retail stores, but this encounter has left a very bad experience in my mind where ATT does not care about their customers, or at least this store does not, and that reflects upon ATT as poor oversight to their resellers that display their logo.

• 

1 Message

9 m前

9940 water stone boulevard, cincinnati, OH 45249.

This is the worst att store I ever visited, not for the first time but every time I go the won’t receive customers properly. Very poor customer service. Even having an appointment they are not assisting. 

• 

1 Message

8 m前

I went to the store in front of my house and when I walked in the door I was ignored and mistreated to the point where I walked out they had three men in the store one was sitting down playing on his phone, one was helping a customer so I can't complain about him and the other was just standing around. So I think their employees needs new ones or I will go higher up. 

• 

2 Messages

2 m前

On April 6th around 7:00 pm I went into the store to get some help. Long story short I believe I left 2 iPhones in the store on accident. So I went back and asked they said they did not have them so I asked can they run the cameras back just to double check to see if I left the store with them. They told me they would have a GM run the cameras back on 2 separate occasions but never did. So I kept going into the store to see if they would run the cameras back. They refused to do so and they were very rude as well. I’m just wondering why they wouldn’t run the cameras back for me.... to prove if I did Or did not leave the store with my 2 iPhones. It’s now June 8th and I havent got an email or a call about it. I have filed a police report and I’m waiting for an investigator to further assist me. The customer service here (Edited per community guidelines)....DEPENDING ON WHO WORKING WHEN YOU GO THERE. Nobody was any help in this situation. One of the phones was suppose to get sent back to att for the replacement phone I was given. I’m now being charged $500 for no returning the phone I believe I left in the store. MY BIGGEST CONCERN IS.....WHY WOULD THEY NOT RUN THE CAMERAS BACK FOR ME. I WANT TO SPEAK WITH THE OWNER OF THIS STORE ASAP

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 m前

On April 6th around 7:00 pm I went into the store to get some help. Long story short I believe I left 2 iPhones in the store on accident. So I went back and asked they said they did not have them so I asked can they run the cameras back just to double check to see if I left the store with them. They told me they would have a GM run the cameras back on 2 separate occasions but never did. So I kept going into the store to see if they would run the cameras back. They refused to do so and they were very rude as well. I’m just wondering why they wouldn’t run the cameras back for me.... to prove if I did Or did not leave the store with my 2 iPhones. It’s now June 8th and I havent got an email or a call about it. I have filed a police report and I’m waiting for an investigator to further assist me. The customer service here (Edited per community guidelines)....DEPENDING ON WHO WORKING WHEN YOU GO THERE. Nobody was any help in this situation. One of the phones was suppose to get sent back to att for the replacement phone I was given. I’m now being charged $500 for no returning the phone I believe I left in the store. MY BIGGEST CONCERN IS.....WHY WOULD THEY NOT RUN THE CAMERAS BACK FOR ME. I WANT TO SPEAK WITH THE OWNER OF THIS STORE ASAP

(edited)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.