Need help understanding your bill?
pumpkinseeds's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 18th, 2015 3:45 PM

filing a complaint about an AT&T store

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T company store?  

I've searched the forums and every time this question is asked, the answer is always in a private message link so I am unable to read how to file the complaint.

Thanks.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @pumpkinseeds

Thank you for posting! I'm very sorry you has some negative experience with one of our stores, and I'll be happy to forward your feedback to the right people. The reason we ask for a private message is to ensure no private information is posted publicly. You can send a message directly to me by clicking here.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My father went to the local AT&T retailer store today and there were only three associates working at the present time, one told him that he would be with him shortly, yet that short time turned into a long time, and my father grew tired of waiting the long time, so he left.

I had lunch with my father and he told me of what happened. I was alarmed to say the least, due to me being a CIT graduate, and being familiar with servicing technology and helping people conducting all inclusive needs in regards to their technological concerns. I went in with him and they paid him no mind, almost as though he were invisible and not even present in the store. Furious, my father left, and a little while later I went back to the store myself because I was insulted by these associates.who seemed to give more of a d--- about selling their products and assisting someone interested in a particular phone or plan than simply taking five minutes assisting someone who was having trouble paying their bill due to the simple fact that they could not remember their account password and having an associate do the easy fix of resetting the passphrase associated with the account.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Nothing like waiting for a hour just to pay your bill while the stores manager twiddled his thumbs walking around not doing anything.  Worst experience I've ever had in an AT&T store.  Were they busy?  Sure.  They had 3 other customers and 4 workers.  I fail to see why the one couldn't take a few minutes to assist me paying my bill.  That location needs a payment keyoske.  Will not return to that location for anything.  That manager needs multi task training so he could help customers and be a lazy do nothing at the same time.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Why are you not paying on the My ATT app on your phone?  Don't even have to leave the sofa.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have a complaint towards an AT&T store location as well. Clackamas Oregon, at the Clackamas Town Center store. 😡

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

DONT GO TO THE IRVINE, CA STORE! SO UNPROFESSIONAL! I've been to the at&t store in Irvine and never in the 15 years of service with att have I ever had a bad experience with a store like I have this last time. I traded my phone gave them my old phone and they never returned it 4 months later I'm being charged!! How can 4 months go by and I'm now getting charged for it. The people here act like they want to help but all they do is worry about their appearance its a little ridiculous! I'm over this store never again.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I recently went to the west Hollywood att corporate store and was met with utter disrespect and discrimination... I was there to pick up a online order and was told that one of the lines hadn't been approved for financing... I asked if that was the case why I was allowed to place the order online and pay for it? I was told by a employee named Bryan that it didn't get approved and that I couldn't pick up the other line that had been and that was that and there Das nothing I could do about it.... I am of Asian American descent and what I heard him saying to his manager was quite disturbing... I was referred to as Chino in their conversation.... I than called 611 on my phone after he had  walked away from me not telling me that he was leaving and spoke to customer service which informed me that in fact I had been approved for both lines.... I than approached the manager who I asked why the employee was so confrontational and he said he would speak to him about that Because he overheard the whole conversation.... I was than lied to again and told that it was a system processing error that wouldn't release my order... I again called into 611 and the customer service two asked to speak to the employee... He went on to ask why he hasn't called support and the employee said he tried but it was closed... The customer service representative told him it is open till 3am and the employee than ended the phone call.... I asked him if he could try contacting support one more time and he replied I told you they are closed... I don't know what I did or if was because I am Asian but I felt truly discriminated against and wronged... I could honestly say I did nothing to upset these gentleman and was met with disrespect and hostility from the moment I walked in.... I know this isn't a representation of all att employees but I was truly shocked and answered by this kind of "service" 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

How do I file a complaint against a store ? The treatment I received from the store and att policies and procedures was literally the worst in the HISTORY of phone companies ! From being blantley disrespected , ran around in circles , inconvenience , and a complete breach of informing a NEW customer of my rights!! I need this handled and I need it handled now !!!! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

The store in Chapel Hill, NC although slightly unprofessional handled my reimbursement eventually. It took four days from to get in touch with the manager, while his associates took me information twice I still had to be the one to continuously call. Overall, they were friendly, but definitely need some work when it comes to communication and customer service. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Writing this to share my bad experience with Daniel L (store manager) at ATT store in great mall.

I was at the store on Sat Nov 24 to get a BOGO (750$ credit towards second iphone) offer

and switch my line from T-Mobile to ATT. I have never come across a more short-tempered, racist and rude manager like Daniel L.

He told us and forced us to buy 110$ worth of accessories inorder to qualify for valid BOGO offer on iphones.

We were never told about this condition until he disconnected my original line and was just about to make the payment.

Daniel (and his associate Tony) told us that he was going to cancel our lines if we did not commit to that payment and he calls it a “bundled deal”

where ATT expects us to buy accessories worth 110$(“bring some skin into the game” in his words) in-order for us to qualify for BOGO deal.

His peer Tony even told us that he could even disconnect our services if he chooses to and

lied that his name was Lee when I enquired for their names to write a review..

Daniel even offered a 20$ discount (on the 110$ worth of accessories) in exchange for not writing a review.

When asked if there was any ad/doc/link that mentioned about the mandatory rule to buy accessories(as part of BOGO)

he said we were wasting his time and he could knock us down.

I asked for Daniels  managers (regional Directors) contact he gave us his store business card(with ATT, Great mall, Milpitas,CA store phone number) and asked to call on that number and complain on 408-809-2816

I am ashamed to write all this down…but wanted other customers to beware of this store.

I don’t know if ATT ever takes any action on horrible managers like Daniel L..but I hope I can create some awareness on FRAUD happening at the

ATT store at this location.I call it fraud as I have verified with couple of other ATT managers in the area in Fremont and N Sanjose ATT Stores and no such policy exist.

I am sharing this horrid experience with Daniel L with ATT customer service.

I am not very hopeful if ATT takes any action against people like Daniel or Tony…I am currently sharing this fraud with

California consumer services agency & Dept of Consumer affairs.

I can be reached on navyny@gmail.com for any proof.

Naveen

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.