Help for account, billing & more
jhynes051's profile

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 11, 2022 10:27 PM

Fedex didn't deliver my upgrade phone at&t won't credit my account installment plan!

01/16/22 Ordered Samsung Galaxy S20 fe online;     
[Fed-ex tracking showed delivery for 01/19/2022 by 4pm]

01/19/22 No deliveries at all from fedex- phone not recvd.    
[I was working in yard from 11am-dark with others building front porch]
** neighborhood dogs go crazy barking when fedex, ups or school bus comes on our dirt road- 
      Asked everyone on this road-no one had gotten it by mistake.

01/20/22 Contacted fedex they took online claim, was told to contact shipper.
 I chatted with att due to such long phone wait time. 
 Was told to call order team.

01/21/22 Contacted at&t order team was told they’d put it as stolen/lost in transit, was told taxes paid for phone be credited on next bill. & installment  plan would be cancelled and removed.
Was told to reorder upgrade.

01/22/22 Attempted to order upgrade online-acct still showed the lost phone as my upgrade.  
Wouldn’t allow me to reorder my upgrade.

01/23/22 Online chatted for 2 hour and 45 min to get phone taken off so I could reorder upgrade.
 [Was told it had been removed and new order was placed by att.]  Kept asking for order and tracking #-never given.  
WAS ALREADY LATE FOR WORK EXPLAINED THIS and I needed these #’s so I could head to work.  
[Was told order scheduled to deliver between 01/26-27/2022].
 ** I asked for a signature to be required for delivery!!

01/26-27/22 THERE HAVE BEEN NO DELIVERIES FROM ATT AT ALL. 
Checked email on jan. 21, 23, 24 & 25  at&t sent emails saying to review my order-BUT NO WHERE WAS AN OPTION TO click or go to order page? 
Didn’t show specific order info just said I’d ordered WIRELESS? THEREFORE I COULDN’T REVIEW ORDER

02/01/22 Had wait for chat for 45 minutes, bc the wait time for call was too long.

Was told I’d need to contact order team (which I’ve done twice already)
Requested the $30 upgrade fee be waived due to problems getting phone.
Explained I am already being charged for the phone bI never recvd and billed for it??

HOW TO GET STOLEN/LOST DEVICE REMOVED FROM MY INSTALLATION PLAN so I can get my upgrade?

Asked if I can go into a at&t store and get problem solved?  WAS TOLD YES 

02/05/22 Scheduled retail store appt for Philadelphia, MS At&T Retail Store for TUESDAY, 02/08/2022 @ 2PM
02/08/22 Arrived at store at 1:30 p.m. was greeted by employee-showed my notes on this problem and tried to explain;
HE CUT ME OFF SAYING THEY COULDN’T HELP ME I’d have to call at&t.
Explained order team told me to come & have store fix issue.
HE DIALED AT&T FROM STORE PHONE and walked away; I ASKED IF HE COULD STAND WITH ME AND SPEAK WITH AT&T and tell them he said store couldn’t help me?
He said no.

I was transferred to 3 different depts and the line disconnected on last transfer.
I explained this to store representative-he said give him a moment HE NEVER RETURNED TO ME but walked around store.

I asked another employee and explained my appt was for 2pm (it was 2:03 p.m.) 4 unscheduled customers were put ahead of me so I just left store.

I called order team after I arrived home-explained problem again and reiterated the prior notes from previous calls to at&t.
** explained that on 02/21 I was told the lost/stolen in transit order had been removed from my installment acct and sales taxes would be credited to next billing cycle BUT HAD NOT.

I was transferred to 3 depts and placed on hold over & over and told I’d need to place a ticket on lost device would be 3-5 business days before I could get it removed from installment acct.

I asked why that wasn’t already done as att told me had been on 02/21?  TOLD HER TO DO WHATEVER IT TOOK TO GET THIS RESOLVED. And asked if I’d be credited for all days I’d been still without service and upgrade? Said she would check. Call dropped. 

Any ideas on how to get this fixed and order upgrade phone and finally be able to use services I'm being charged?  This run around by at&t is becoming frustrating.   We are loyal long standing never late customers and are shocked at the way we've been treated.

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.