Need help understanding your bill?
mrbnj21's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 4:19 PM

Closed

Escalation ticket

Received an escalation ticket number and was told I would receive a call within 24 hours, it's past 24 hours and still have not heard back!! Been to the AT&T store and spent countless hours on the phone with customer service to get no where. Hoped with this escalation ticket I may be able to get some real help but it seems as though it may be going no where. Help please!

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

What's the problem? If you tell us the problem, maybe someone here can give you an answer or get you to someone that can help.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks! But not sure you will be able to help much. We preordered two new iPhones, and one went through and the other was canceled. We checked with our bank to make sure it was nothing on their part, so at this point we do not have a reason it was canceled. We went into an at&t store because we were getting no where with anybody on the phone. They were pretty helpful but said they could not reinstate the order, but if we called they could do it on their end. So we called and nobody seemed to be able to help so they gave us an escalation ticket and were suppose to call us but have not heard from them. I appreciate your want to help though!

1 Message

8 months ago

Our phones and routers do not work at our restaurant! We have power and our bill is paid in full.

We have lost so much business and have not been able to get in touch with anyone to help us.  We have a escalation on our trouble ticket opened ,

but have not heard from anyone other business around us are operating. Is there a back up router for when our router goes out?

Is this because of the router not working?

Help

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 months ago

@pizzaroma Closing this 9 year old thread. Please start your own thread in the Internet forum.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.