Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 14, 2017 1:37 AM

“Enjoy” delivery service, worst customer experience

I ordered a trade in phone and was planning to have it shipped due to our work schedules. After placing the order I found out I had to be present to receive it between 4 and 8 pm today. I left work early to make sure I would be here. I sat outside my house for four hours. Nobody showed up. 

I called, finally got through, and I was told our delivery was rescheduled for two days from now. They said they sent an email. It didn’t come. We did get the original email scheduling today’s delivery, so it’s not that they have the wrong email or that it was blocked by a spam filter. 

I am so frustrated. AT&T, whatever you are paying “Enjoy” to make your deliveries, it’s too much. What a waste of my time, your money, and my good feelings toward your company. Go back to basic shipment for your customers. There may be those who want the personal service and set up, but we have been doing it ourselves for every phone update from the first iPhone through our current 7pluses. 

Now I was told that, since I can’t take more time off to sit and wait for my next delivery time slot, I should go find a store with it in stock. 

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Hey, Im Matthew Davisgot the same issue here. They somehow delivered improper customer support.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

So far, I HATE ENJOY!!!!! I ordered my phone 4 days ago, Enjoy was suppose to be here today 12.06.19, they waited until this morning to to email me, and let me know they are unable to make the appointment. I was forced to reschedule and the earliest was for Monday. I am so busy, had they informed me prior to today (the day of).... I would have tried to schedule something else. What a waste of time!!!!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

So far, I HATE ENJOY!!!!! I ordered my phone 4 days ago, Enjoy was suppose to be here today 12.06.19, they waited until this morning to to email me, and let me know they are unable to make the appointment. I was forced to reschedule and the earliest was for Monday. I am so busy, had they informed me prior to today (the day of).... I would have tried to schedule something else. What a waste of time!!!!!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

You could have gotten you phone quicker by mail, at this point. Att should stop using Enjoy. Not an “enjoyable“ experience.

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

I couldn't agree with you more, my experience with this (Edited per community guidelines) up of a company (Edited per community guidelines) me off so much, they came out with my phones, ports one number and then leaves . So now I have no phones that work and no way to get my number ported back because all the metro pcs stores are closed. I am so (Edited per community guidelines)ed!

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

9 months ago

Horrible horrible company. At&t just lost my business and they don't seem to give a (Edited per community guidelines). (Edited per community guidelines) them

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

Another delighted Enjoy customer. I ordered an a new phone, and with this shutdown going on, I opted to have their 3rd party delivery service drop it off, since it's a trainwreck going into public spaces.

Fast forward to delivery day:

The Enjoy driver (who was a nice man), called to validate my account information, and advised he'd be dropping off my package within 15 minutes. 2 hours later, and nary a package in sight. I pick up my old phone, and attempt to text him (as he had texted an alert to let me know he'd be on his way later that afternoon.) only to find that my phone has been shut off. This comes as a shock, as I explicitly told him I would activate it myself, I didn't want it activated today (reason: I didn't have a case for it yet). (note: now I have concerns that my account has been compromised, since he has my personal info. )

Ever try to get Chat help with ATT? It's quite a challenge - the Chat BOT is worthless, the AOL Weather bot had more functionality. I finally spoke to someone, explained the situation, he asked me if I had contacted Enjoy directly. No, I don't have a phone. "Can you use a landline?" ... Are you serious? No, I don't have a landline, and no I don't know where a payphone is. He finally asked me to video chat with Enjoy, and get the ID # of the driver who allegedly delivered my package. NEWSFLASH - Enjoy's front line Customer Service Reps do not do video chats, and they don't have access to the Driver information. These folks were the most helpful so far, they put in a loss report, which will be investigated, and hopefully something positive will happen in my favor. I don't have any idea what the ETA will be for the outcome. Eventually, he disconnected the chat. Leaving me lost, and trying to download a free phone program, so that I could CALL ATT, and try and get a resolution.

I verbally spoke to a lovely man, who was very empathetic, and made an effort to help me, given that this was such a jacked up situation, i'm not sure what was within his power to do (turn my old phone back on maybe?). So he conference called with me to Enjoy, where they told me they already had an open ticket on the matter. Great.

In the meantime - ATT is apparently not going to be sending me a new phone, and turning my old phone back on has apparently been lost on every analyst I've talked to. Now, I get the pleasure of heading out into the wild to the ATT Store, and explain this (Edited per community guidelines) AGAIN - and get my old phone turned back on. And i'll lose it if I have to pay a connect fee AND the $700 for the phone - for something that wasn't even my fault.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

We are being charged for a 600$ IPad  we didn’t event order. and having a hard time with AT&T because of this. Not acceptable.

• 

3 Messages

6 months ago

I placed an order through online sales while an ATT agent assisted me on the line. ATT sent Enjoy to deliver the cell phone and the Enjoy agent cancelled the order without our knowledge. I reached out to ATT and they now are saying they won't be able to honor the promotion we got. When I asked them to explain to me why they would do that since there is nothing on my end I did to cancel the order they had no answers. 

To say it's been a nightmare is an understatement.  

I've spent hours with agents on the phone, went to the ATT store and nothing has been resolved.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Stay away

Don't count on Enjoy to do anything. 

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

"First time, shame on you...."

The old adage holds true.

"First time shame on you":

In September I "upgraded" to a new phone for my son's 12th birthday. How simple; order online and they will deliver and set up that day!

Well......long story, but it didn't show up that day....or the next week, either.

Contacting "Enjoy" is useless as "we are experiencing delays in your area".

After 10 days my son's telephone arrived (ant the tech screwed up the "set up" and we went without text messaging for over 2 months).

Now it's December. Without even thinking about the "September Fiasco",  I thought it'd be nice to get my daughter an upgrade for her 15th Bday.

I ordered online and, voila, "your new phone will be delivered between 4 and 6 pm today".

Wow, impressive! I even got text messages, "your phone is on its way" and "our tech Maricarmen will be there by 6 pm" as well as other such texts.

Guess what? No phone, no call, no nothing!

After being on hold with Enjoy, I received the obligatory "we're experiencing delays...." excuse.

Here's the bright side; I'm not under contract with ATT so I can cancel any time.

Ok, 5 lines in the household and lots of data? Which provider (other than ATT) should I use not that I finally fired ATT?

(look out, Spectrum cable, you're next on my "you're fired" list)

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Update: Received a text that the phone will be delivered "today between 10 and 12". Not holding my breath.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Horrible experience.  Arbitrarily changes in delivery dates, horrible chat help, hold times for phone center in excess of 45 minutes and an absolute tin ear for customer service.  I would ENJOY if AT&T ditched this miserable service.

• 

1 Message

a month ago

Agreed that Enjoy has terrible service. Set up delivery on the morning of Christmas Eve for a gift and the delivery driver came to our gated community and left without making an attempt to deliver. I waited here the entire time. No phone call. Very frustrating and now I won't have our phone as a Christmas gift. I hope AT&T will reconsider using this delivery company in the future.

Get started...

Ask a new question