Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Need help understanding your bill?
S

• 

5 Messages

Friday, August 13th, 2021 12:29 AM

Closed

Enjoy Delivery Service is a SCAM

I ordered 3 phones and 3 plans with AT&T. Instead of shipping the phones to me, AT&T used a 3rd party, Enjoy Technology, to bring the phones to my home and set them up. Enjoy not only brings you the phones, but they also use high-pressure sales tactics to bully the consumer into purchasing additional products, accessories, and services you had already declined when ordering the phones. 

I immediately emailed Enjoy and told them to cancel the appointment and ship me the phones. Instead of honoring my request, they replied with a generic, pre-written response that purposely ignored my request. I emailed them 3 additional times with the same results. Enjoy then texted me to remind me of my appointment. I texted them back telling them I cancelled the appointment. An hour later they texted me again, again reminding me about the appointment I had now cancelled 6 times. 

Shockingly, after business hours, an Enjoy employee called and told me he was at my house for our appointment. I informed the Enjoy salesperson that I had cancelled the appointment 6 times before his arrival and he needed to leave. He responded that he’d have to call his supervisor to get permission to do so. Telling him that if he attempted to enter my property, I would have him attested for trespassing and hung up. Finally, an hour later, I received a cancellation email. 

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

7 months ago

@kdinh8298

Adding next up ($5 fee which allows you to upgrade early) and insurance, is pretty standard because it can be added when you first buy phones but cannot be added later. Insurance and next up can both be removed at anytime and retroactively credited back only 3 months.

Both insurance and next up can be removed yourself in your online account. If you have trouble removing it, call AT&T. 

Enjoy has a bad reputation.   

There's absolutely no reason not to use FedEx or UPS shipping to get your phone. Next day or two day shipping is standard. It is same day delivery that triggers enjoy. 

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I’ve delivered replacement devices for AT&T. This is just allowing customers to be setup, transferred and activated within the same day. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.