Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wed, May 18, 2016 11:20 PM

Closed

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am able to send an email detailing an issue, receive a confirmation of receipt & hopefully, in a reasonable amount of time, a response.

I have been UNABLE to accomplish this SIMPLE TASK for weeks now - I do NOT wish to utilize the "Live Chat" feature BUT I have attempted to obtain the email contact point via this method and have failed miserably !!

A few attempts ended in my being given email addresses which resulted in IMMEDIATE "Fatal Error" returned email, others I assume went into The Matrix and remained there never to be heard of again as they were neither returned as Fatalities nor acknowledged/answered after weeks of waiting .......

Needless to say I am both frustrated and angered by the manner in which AT&T has conducted itself as a company - someone must be accountable so if there is anyone who reads this and is able to assist me in any way please. 

I will be most appreciative & grateful, ThankU in Advance, JoeM 😞 Man Sad

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Responses

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

My debit card was charged twice yesterday in the amount of $121.87!!!  How do I get this corrected and taken care of?  Thanks 

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I cancelled my AT&T account in February 2020 and AT&T continues to bill me. Most recently I received an email saying I owed $73.07. After 3 phone calls, waiting for 2-hours per call, and with customer service saying that they would take care of it, the issue still remains unresolved. I live in Germany where there is no AT&T wireless service and the internet provider blocks access to my AT&T account. Please cancel my service 980945826.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Just found out that Ch 6 WJBF in SC has been blocked from my TV by AT&T. Been with them for over 45 years. Have been with Directv satellite, which they bought for 25 years. For years now I asked to get my local stations put on my satellite but was told not in my area. Now I'm told to request it again. For the money I paid both for all these years I think it's a pretty pathetic commentary to say the least that AT&T can't afford to allow people free access using their rabbit ears to get the 4 channels that channel 6 broadcasts. AT&T is coming across as a bunch of money grubbing heartless hacks. Not a good way to do business when you are that big a company.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Just found out that Ch 6 WJBF in SC has been blocked from my TV by AT&T. Been with them for over 45 years. Have been with Directv satellite, which they bought for 25 years. For years now I asked to get my local stations put on my satellite but was told not in my area. Now I'm told to request it again. For the money I paid both for all these years I think it's a pretty pathetic commentary to say the least that AT&T can't afford to allow people free access using their rabbit ears to get the 4 channels that channel 6 broadcasts. AT&T is coming across as a bunch of money grubbing heartless hacks. Not a good way to do business when you are that big a company so why are they doing it?

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.1K Messages

2 months ago

It looks like there's a dispute between the station and AT&T. Realistically, both are "money grubbing heartless hacks."

https://www.wjbf.com/keep-wjbf/

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

3 days ago

I talked to your rep on 11/22/2020 and was quoted a price of $175.98 with a confirmation number 6050092099A. I asked for a email confirming the amount. I received the email and the quote on the upcoming bill is $221.84 with a ongoing monthly bill of $215.50. I have had it with AT&T. I am 82 years old and your service is very stressful. If things don't change I will change to Xfinity. I have a appointment for installation of Fiberoptics on !!/28/20 so please respond so I can determine what I am going to do. 

• 

279 Messages

3 days ago

Hi @Papawills, 

Thank you for sharing your concern on AT&T Community Forums. We request you to start a new thread to post your concern or question, as this is almost 4 years old. As per community guidelines, we will have to close this. Have a great day. 

Regards, 
AT&T Moderator

Get started...

Ask a new question