Need help understanding your bill?
sirzekeman's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 11:20 PM

Closed

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am able to send an email detailing an issue, receive a confirmation of receipt & hopefully, in a reasonable amount of time, a response.

I have been UNABLE to accomplish this SIMPLE TASK for weeks now - I do NOT wish to utilize the "Live Chat" feature BUT I have attempted to obtain the email contact point via this method and have failed miserably !!

A few attempts ended in my being given email addresses which resulted in IMMEDIATE "Fatal Error" returned email, others I assume went into The Matrix and remained there never to be heard of again as they were neither returned as Fatalities nor acknowledged/answered after weeks of waiting .......

Needless to say I am both frustrated and angered by the manner in which AT&T has conducted itself as a company - someone must be accountable so if there is anyone who reads this and is able to assist me in any way please. 

I will be most appreciative & grateful, ThankU in Advance, JoeM 😞 Man Sad

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Dear Mr. Randall Stephenson

I recently visited an AT&T store with my spouse, who is a current AT&T customer, to inquire on promotions and services offered by your company.  After consulting with a sales rep, my husband decided to upgrade his Samsung Galaxy 8 to a Note 9.  At that time, it was explained that a BOGO deal was in place, so we purchased 2 Note 9's (which we are awaiting arrival).  In addition, we signed up for Direct TV, to be installed this week. 

With that being said, at the time of the store visit (8/10/18), I owned a J7 phone with an active Boost Mobile phone plan.  Without my approval, the sales rep disconnected my service with Boost and was unable to reconnect since the phone was locked.  There was no reason for him to transfer service at that time, as the Note 9 phones were being ordered.  He then provided me with a J3 phone and activated it with AT&T, assuming this would resolve my issue. 

Until today, I was not aware that I would be charged for service while awaiting the Note 9 (estimated delivery to be 2 weeks).  I understand that the phone provided to me is currently being used, however, I have no other choice, as it is a means to my employment.  I contacted customer service with my concern, as well as the manager at the local AT&T store, only to be met with dissatisfaction.  

I feel it would be in the best interest of the company to credit me $35 for the disconnection of my service with Boost since the disconnection was at no fault of my own, and that of the AT&T sales representative.  

I would greatly appreciate your assistance with this concern.  Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or additional questions you may have. 

Kindest Regards,

Crystal Ballard

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@CKBALLARD

You’re  kidding right?    

In order to get in on the BOGO promotion, you have to pre order as a new customer, and they gave you a loaner phone too.   Let’s see, $35.... to get a $1,000 free phone.  

BTW, this is a customer populated forum, not how you contact ATT.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Nothing is ever free!!!

Scholar

• 

419 Messages

6 years ago

Don't see anyway to do it.  I'm on the job, away from home, can't receive images via messaging all of a sudden, no way to get help.  Worked earlier, doesn't work now.  Rebooted phone, didn't help.  After rebooting I always get 10 to 20 voice messages that are OLD! What's wrong with the system?  They screwed up our billing, bill is too large, Internet was combined which we didn't want... bah blah blah.... I'm tired of it.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@timbuk2okc wrote:

Don't see anyway to do it.  I'm on the job, away from home, can't receive images via messaging all of a sudden, no way to get help.  Worked earlier, doesn't work now.  Rebooted phone, didn't help.  After rebooting I always get 10 to 20 voice messages that are OLD! What's wrong with the system?  They screwed up our billing, bill is too large, Internet was combined which we didn't want... bah blah blah.... I'm tired of it.

Away from home WHERE?     If you are out of the US, that might be the problem.

Scholar

• 

419 Messages

6 years ago

100 miles away.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

The only problem with calling is that they will never transfer you when you want to talk to a supervisor or how do you know if they really care about your problem if they are not doing anything to solve it? 

They don't have an email so customers will not be able to complain and follow up with their problems. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

National EAS Presidential Alert 10/03/2018

Aloha AT&T

I have (3) phones in my house hold (2) phones under the same AT&T account, the other under a Verizon account.

I am in UCT/GMT -10 time zone.

Today's scheduled EAS that was expected @ 08h18 for National Wireless Alert occurred with out issue and on time for (2) devices (1) on AT&T and (1) on Verizon. The remaining AT&T phone receive the same alert @ 08h23. This is not the first time that this same phone received an EAS alert after a delay. The last time is when a missile "NOT A DRILL" was sent out.

What cell phone setting changes do I need to make sure that I get EAS messages with no delay?

20181003_131848.jpgFEMA WEA Cell Test received: 08h18IMG_E5154.JPGFEMA WEA Cell Test received: 08h1820181003_131925.jpgFEMA WEA Cell Test received: 08h23

3 Attachments

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Utter HOGWASH !

When you PM, there is no customer support user.

You end up in a circle. This is the most non-helpful, non-useful answer so far.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@impi53 wrote:

National EAS Presidential Alert 10/03/2018

Aloha AT&T

I have (3) phones in my house hold (2) phones under the same AT&T account, the other under a Verizon account.

I am in UCT/GMT -10 time zone.

@Today's scheduled EAS that was expected @ 08h18 for National Wireless Alert occurred with out issue and on time for (2) devices (1) on AT&T and (1) on Verizon. The remaining AT&T phone receive the same alert @ 08h23. This is not the first time that this same phone received an EAS alert after a delay. The last time is when a missile "NOT A DRILL" was sent out.

What cell phone setting changes do I need to make sure that I get EAS messages with no delay?

20181003_131848.jpgFEMA WEA Cell Test received: 08h18IMG_E5154.JPGFEMA WEA Cell Test received: 08h1820181003_131925.jpgFEMA WEA Cell Test received: 08h23

The emergency alert was scheduled to begin a 8:18 and end 30 minutes later.  So while the first two were instant, the other was well within the acceptable time expected.

3 Attachments

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.