Need help understanding your bill?
Miraclemoonk's profile

1 Message

Friday, February 23rd, 2024 6:56 PM

Don’t trust them as your work phone provider

I missed a half of day of work due to the outage and Att basically laughed in my face offering 6.00 credit when life is hard and you caused me to miss money and take no accountability. I hate this and this is the worst experience ever. Even customer service gave an attitude of I don’t care. Worst ever experience. I do NOT recommend.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

2 months ago

AT&T has taken accountability. There's no guarantee the same thing won't happen with a different provider, but if losing cell service is as detrimental as you're saying it is, it's probably worth getting a separate plan with a different provider.

Former Employee

• 

22.2K Messages

2 months ago

Have you read the Terms Of Service agreement you agreed to when establishing service?

There is no lost wages or other compensation for any lost time time on residential service.

An offer of credit should be equal to the amount of time affect based upon a percentage of your monthly bill.

If offered $6 credit for one day, does that mean your paying $180 (6*30) a month for your plan?

If service is vital for income recommend having a backup or alternative service with a different company so not all eggs in one basket. This could be a prepaid service on one of the other wireless companies plans, there are many to chose from.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.