AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Need help understanding your bill?
SuperN0va's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Sep 19, 2015 5:24 PM

Don't have password to AT&T Careers account

I am trying to apply for jobs via AT&T careers, but I do not remember what my password was.  My login was based on my old ATTUID from when I was previously an employee, and for some reason, I did not have the password saved.  I did update the email address to use my gmail account before my layoff, but it won't even reset my password if I click"forgot password", because it says I did not setup a secret question.  I clicked the link to have support contact me, and I got an automated message saying I would be contacted within 24 - 48 hours, but this was several days ago and nobody has contacted me about resetting my password.  It says there is a chat team that can help until 6pm CST, and that there is a blue icon at the bottom of the screen when chat is available, but I have not seen that.  How can I contact anybody who can actually help reset my password?  I'm hesitant to create another account because the site also says if you have multiple profiles you could be disqualified for job opportunities (something to that effect).  Please help.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hi there @SuperN0va

I do apologize that you’ve been unable to reset your password.

At this time, the only contact for this issue would be attjobsupport@att.com. Please check your junk/spam folder because it’s possible that a response to your inquiry was directed there.

Also, please make sure that you reset your User ID as well.

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks for your help.  I was able to get my password reset.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm having the same problem, however when I try to send an email to that address, it doesn't go through.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm looking for an inside sales position in N. NJ.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I don't remember my security question

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hello good morning I'm trying to get with somebody with reset my password please thank you.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Tried it didn't work can you send me my community ID and a new password See that works

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I can't remember my security answer, or password.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Forgot my password

Employee

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello, 

My name is Shrujal and I was a summer 2017 intern here in New Jersey, after my internhip ends and now I try to apply to fulltime opportunities but my career portal is not letting me to log in. I tried to reset the password but no luck, so I submit the request but no response recieved. please someone from support help me out, I will really appreciate your help. 

Thanks 

Shrujal

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.