Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Saturday, October 28th, 2017 11:32 PM

Dishonest and poor customer service

Why is dishonesty, misleading and indifference tolerated by AT&T? I was offered a promotion by the Loyalty department trying to make amends for prior poor service. Well I went into the AT&T store and they would not honor the agreement even though I had documentation of the offer. Then I get on the phone and someone ill-equipped for a supervisory role told me even though I was offered this they would not honor and and that I should know better. Totally unacceptable and I will switch carriers unless this situation is properly resolved. Verified I am no longer under contract so there is no further obligation to AT&T though I hope AT&T is obliged to offer good service in this instance. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.8K Messages

7 years ago

This isn’t ATT, it’s the community. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.8K Messages

7 years ago

I don’t know of any loyalty offer that is honored by anywhere other than the loyalty department. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@lizdance40 Exactly!

But @Anonymous's story is so vague it's not clear what they were offered (if it was reasonable or not or what it was)...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.