Need help understanding your bill?
georgejung80's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, June 21st, 2014 3:31 AM

Closed

discriminating att corporate store

I want to share with everyone about an att corporate store that the store manager discriminate customers that don't speak english.

My mom went to att Corp store on 39-15 main st flushing ny to seek help because she has language barrier. When she walk into the store, she was approach by the store manager, liyan, and the manager told my mom that "you should had bring someone who can speak English with you". I mean, seriously? That's what att pay you big bucks to do? To discriminate my mom that doesn't speak english? I know how it felt to be discriminated like that, and I certainly don't appreciate that kind of approach from anyone, especially not from a manager.

I don't know how att hire managers, but this manager apparently not the right one that att hire.

My warning to everyone, if possible, at all cost, avoid the flushing store, it is not a store anyone with the right mind set would want to go to. Trust me on that.

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

In order to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.

Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.