Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
schoen5310's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 30, 2017 1:47 PM

discount for access

what is the discount for access. This is the first month I have received it, 30.00 (15.00 per myself and my husband). Will I continue to receive it each month?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

85K Messages

4 y ago

It means you are on a Mobile Share Value plan with less than 10 gigs of data and have no contract for a phone purchase.   If you recently ended a 2 year contract, that is why you see a discount.  Since contracts are no longer offered,  The discount continues as long as you keep the plan. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

49.8K Messages

4 y ago

It also means you are on an old plan. Even with the discount, you are still paying a $25 per line access fee. You should at least look at the current Mobile Share Advantage plans. Line fees are $20 on those plans. You may be able to get the same or more shared data and lower your bill plus those plans do not have data overages.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question