Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
dgcpinoy's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 4:05 AM

Device unlock portal "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later."

I am an employee for a major U.S. airline carrier.  Front line employees were issued a Nokia 1520 to use as a POP (Point of Purchase) device to ring up customers' orders during inflight.  However, the company retired the Nokia and we all received iPhones to use as our new POP device.  The airline offered us the option to keep our old Nokia device for personal use and provided us instructions to unlock it, which lead me to this very page I am having issues with.

Upon completing my information listed on "step 2" on the Device unlock portal, I am continually greeted with the message "Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties.  Try again later."

It has been over a few days now with this message appearing everytime, hindering my request to unlock said phone.

Can anyone, please, point me to the right direction to complete the unlock request process?

Thanks.

-David

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Im having trouble unlocking a couple phones. They are paid off and clear. I keep getting the network difficulties issue. Please advise.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.