Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Maduser14's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Sep 16, 2014 4:12 PM

Customer service?

Worst customer service ever. I spent 3 hours yesterday talking to 7 different AT&T representatives for two issues. After the second hour, they hung up. After the third hour they still had not resolved either of the problems. Since their website wouldn't allow me to upgrade my phones, I called. This should have been fairly simple but wasted my whole day. Imagine spending 3 hours upgrading your phone and it still isn't taken care of. I was promised by two different reps that a supervisor would call me but of course that never happened either. I live in an outlying area so my cellular options are limited. I am envious of those who can pick better providers.

Responses

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hello, Maduser14!

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulty you've had upgrading your devices. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you, so click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief description of the issues.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

I have called back twice and spent another hour trying to get it figured out. One person told me he couldn't tell if phones had been ordered, another thought 2 iPhone 6 plus were showing on my account but unsure if or when they would ship. A third person said no phones had been ordered. I asked for one iphone 6 and one iphone 6 plus so everything I've been told is either wrong or you just don't know what is going on. This entire situation makes me want to switch to another carrier.
ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hello, again!

Have you had a chance to use the link provided to send us a private message? If not, I strongly encourage you do so as soon as possible so we can get to work on this issue.

This is not the same customer care you've been working with over the phone; this team is dedicated to handling escalations from the forums and will work very hard to find an acceptable resolution.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

i have 2 phones 1st phone is a lifeline phone used with att 2nd phone is an lg gt550 encore i took sim from my lifeline phone which was told i could put in another phone but when i did the lg now ask for security code which i never had one on it tried default code and set down writing possible codes and marking them off as tried them have looked online to reset phone but to no avail i only find phone can be reset from within phone doesnt boot past security code screen please help thanks ron

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Get started...

Ask a new question