For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
flyersgirl1115's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, October 14th, 2019 2:16 AM

Customer Email

I am looking for an email address where I can voice concern for poor service. As a 20 year ATT customer i would like my story to be told instead of everyone just saying they can't help me.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Sorry, ATT does not do customer support via email. There is no customer support email address.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

It saddens me that a 20 year customer does not have an avenue to voice a concern without being told a million times by representatives there is nothing they can do..passing me around 100 times or the last representative that pretty much told me to go elsewhere if I was not happy. No one cares or takes ownership or values me as a customer. 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

It doesn't sound like it's a matter of valuing or caring about you as a customer. If you've been told 100 times that there's nothing AT&T can do, then that's probably correct. File a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission or the Better Business Bureau and AT&T's Office of the President will be required to contact you. They may be able to do something regular customer service can't.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.