For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
poibowl's profile

1 Message

Friday, December 22nd, 2023 11:03 PM

costco wireless

poor customer service through , why can't i get help from regular ATT

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

4 months ago

You can get help from AT&T when you actually do business with AT&T. Those people in Costco are smart circle. A franchise that works out of those big box grocery stores. 

Instead you could be dealing directly with AT&T employees at an AT&T corporate store. There's very little that Costco can offer you that at&t can't,  except an extended return window

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

4 months ago

Yep. When you deal with an AT&T retail outlet, that is not owned/operated by AT&T nor is staffed with AT&T employees that's to be expected. As pointed out by @formerlyknownas , you're best to do business directly with AT&T, either in a AT&T Corporate Store or online at AT&T.

1 Message

2 months ago

I have a horrible experience with a third party retail outlet (Costco) where they created a mess with my family lines, first porting our phones to our watches and making our phone useless without cell connection, after going back and forward with AT&T store at Fordham to resolve the issues, we ended paying more since we have to get back to our original cell provider where we have to pay to have all the line phones number ported back to tix this issues, it is better to deal directly with the company than 3rd party to avoid this issues, I want to give kudos to the team-members at AT&T store for the great service,  and commitment to fix the issues.   I still have to deal with the issues to fix the problem where I will be endind paying my former cell provider to be able to fix that.  Here my email [email scrubbed], if you need more information please contact me.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 months ago

@Cmejiax100  This is a public, customer to customer forum only. It is frowned upon to post any personal information (such as your email address) because scammers/spammers/phishers look for that information, and if they get it you could be in for more problems than you had with your phones.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.