Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
fed_up_nl's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 15th, 2023 10:47 PM

contact at&t from abroad to remove my email address from a stranger's account

I have been receiving emails from At&T since December about a USA wireless account that does not belong to me. I live in the Netherlands and have tried to find ways to contact customer survices which doesn't require me phoning internationally or signing in online with an at&t account. I would like for my email adress to be removed from this strangers wireless account. I'm fed up with the emails and don't want any problems if this person stops paying bills etc. The name of the account holder is nothing like mine and is actively using the account - I receive emails about bills, payment of bills even AT&T store purchases! The emails do provide me with all the relevant details such as mobile number, account number etc

Please can someone tell me how to contact at&T from the Netherlands without an online account or via phone (which will either won't work or cost a fortune)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.8K Messages

1 year ago

Unfortunately until the person who does own the account realizes they're not getting emails because their email address is incorrect in their account, it's not going to get fixed. The email that is being used can't be connected because it's incorrect and the account information isn't complete in any email for security reasons.

In the meantime mark it as spam put it in your junk folder. It's not your problem, except for the annoyance of getting an email that doesn't belong to you

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.