For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Thunt2345's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, January 21st, 2017 11:13 PM

Complaints

Is there an email address that I can send a complaint via email.

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

7 years ago

No, there isn't.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Thunt2345  Nope, sorry.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

ATT does not do customer support via email. The closest you can get to email is to use the private message feature of this forum and send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Hello, I've been a Direct TV Customer, in total, for probably 15 years. I was out of my contract in July 2019 and continued paying for the service through September. I called to cancel my service as I was offered a better deal with a competing cable provider. When I called in October to cancel, the representative who I spoke to talked me into staying because 1) They told me they could match the monthly bill of $70 2)They would provide the NFL ticket as part of my package 3)They would upgrade my receivers to 4K (because they were due to upgrade 4) They would waive my moving fee (because I was considered a new customer) 5) They would include HBO for a 1/2 of the usual price. Because of these reasons, I agreed to stay. I moved in November. None of the above promises were honored. Instead, I was charged for the NFL ticket every month, I was billed $150/month instead of $70, I was charged a moving fee ($200 and my receivers have still not been upgraded to 4K. When I called the service multiple times in November - January to get this figured out. I spent days of hours explaining this situation over and over again to different representatives. Why would I agree to this deal? I was told there were no notes on my account documenting any of this. The Direct TV regular billing folks told me they could no see the notes from the Customer Loyalty team. The Customer Loyalty team said they could no see the According to direct tv, I agreed to double my bill for two years instead of leaving and paying $70 a month. Finally on January 8th, I spoke to a Customer Loyalty employee who agreed this made no sense. They told me that my Bill and charges were clearly wrong and it would make no sense for me to agree to double my bill unnecessarily. Of course, 3 months later, only the moving fee was reimbursed. I spent 2 hours on chat yesterday and 5 hours on the phone. I was told there was no record of anything I was suggesting. Although they agreed that it made no logical sense someone would ever agree to this, it was my fault that the representatives did not take notes on the call (not their problem nor required by representatives) and I would be held to a two years plan at double the fees. How does this make sense?

Is there anyone who values ethical business practices that can right this situation? If not, I will do everything in my power, day and night, to alert other customers to these deceptive business practices. What's happening is not okay. It will no be tolerated.

Anyone else experiencing these nonsensical predatory unethical business practices? The funny thing is I've been a customer for 15 years and they're doing this to me.

I hope that someone in the organization can fix this. If not, it's pathetic.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

When I watch a live news program on DirecTV with closed captioning on, I noticed every few lines the word "Charges" appears or some variation of that word.  Sometimes it says "Char", "Cha", "Charg" or just "CH".  The captioning is usually correct but there is that little extra bit thrown in there.  Is somebody's battery in need of recharging?  It occurs on any live news program. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

@rumplestiltskin

You posted in Wireless (cell phones) .  Please repost in the TV forum. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.