Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

New Member


1 Message

Thu, Oct 29, 2020 12:07 AM

closed wireless account

I am currently overseas and received an email regarding my wireless account being closed due to overdue payment. I have made the payment for the overdue balance. How can I recover my account?


Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User

Community Support


140.5K Messages

a month ago

Hi @dylanlin,


Thank you for reaching out!


To best serve you while out of the country; please call +1.314.925.6925 (free from device) or chat

You can schedule a callback with them to reduce international call charges.


Thank you for being an AT&T customer.


Doyin, AT&T Community Specialist.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question