Help for account, billing & more
P

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Apr 11, 2020 6:30 PM

Can't get help with bill credit

I've been trying to get help with a bill credit that was promised from a BOGO. That was Dec. 2018. Twice I have been given case numbers assuring me I would see the credit on my bill. It never has been credited yet and I can't get help online or with a live agent bc it always says they are busy and it prompts me to use the online sources which don't cover this.

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I have also been being charged phone insurance for it and I declined it in the contract since the phone was free. This has been a long road. The manager at the store tried to help me and I saw him 7 times. After giving the store that messed this up an opportunity to help me correct it that many times, I finally went to ATT online. Twice I've spent tons of times with an agent helping me get this straight and they apologized and assured me I would see the credit on the next bill. I printed our conversations and have case numbers but I am at a dead end here. I can't get a real person to help or online chat bc it's always busy. I don't know what to do anymore. This has caused me well over a year of trying to do this correctly, and now it's just turned into stress and anxiety. And they send me spam that I'm ready to upgrade my phone. haha

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.