Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Need help understanding your bill?
Ericlee45's profile

Β β€’Β 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 6:48 AM

Can't access,use icloud or att account. Lost att bc I wanted the iPhone 14 pro max!!! πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Bought first ever iPhone SE 3rd gen w att at Walmart in Waco,TX  upgraded my plan. Took SE to Walmart to return within 14 days to get the iPhone 14 pro max, only store that had one not being held for black Friday was in mexia Tx. The woman in mexia told me there was absolutely no way to keep my number or att account or my I cloud bc Waco att people used the esim in the SE and not a actual sim card. I am very upset that I drove from mexia to waco to buy a MUCH more expensive phone. The only way I could get the iPhone 14 pro max was through VERIZON AND I DON'T WANT VERIZON!!!How in the (Edited per community guidelines) can they tell me both use esim and I cannot keep my number or account's?ΒΏ?????ΒΏ??????ΒΏ.      I really don't want to be crucified by y'all bc I wanted to give you more money. Please contact me promptly so matters can be addressed quickly. [email scrubbed], (Edited per community guidelines), pin # 5#0#

ACE - Sage

Β β€’Β 

104.2K Messages

3 months ago

This is a customer populated Forum not AT&T.

If you buy through Walmart you can return through Walmart, it's not an AT&T issue.   If you keep the iPhone SE past the 14-day return window, and Walmart won't take it back, nothing AT&T can do about it. 

Apples iCloud has nothing to do with which service provider you're using. But it may be two-factor authenticated through your phone number which means you have to keep your phone number.   

Anyone who told you you couldn't keep your phone number was wrong. Has nothing to do with whether or not there's a physical Sim or an esim. Transferring a SIM card from the physical Sim on the SE to the esim on the iPhone 14 is easy and can be done online.

Best buy sells iPhones.  Apple, target, Costco and AT&T sell iPhones. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.