AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 26, 2019 2:04 PM

Canceling a line

I’m trying to cancel  a line I added on to my contract for my gf. I won’t be able to get the phone back and if I do it will be in terrible condition. I want to cancel it but I’ll finish paying off the phone. Is this possible?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.1K Messages

a year ago

If you cancel the line, you will be billed for the remainder owed on the phone. You can’t cancel and still make monthly payments on the phone. Cancelling the line also cancels the Next plan.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I would like to cancel my land line account for phone number *****.

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.1K Messages

a year ago

@Moose0420 This forum is not customer support and not how to cancel your land line. You need to call to cancel.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I did the bogo Iphone XR deal. Both phones are now paid off. Will it cost me anything, to cancel a line, so that I can do the bogo Iphone 11 deal?

Get started...

Ask a new question