AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Need help understanding your bill?
K

• 

1 Message

Sun, Aug 8, 2021 4:27 AM

Can I get an old number back?

I have a number that's attached to my old accounts and I can't access it because i no longer have the number is there there way you can help reach me at (Edited per community guidelines)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

1 year ago

Scammers and crooks of the world will thank you for posting your phone number. This is a public forum, not official support.

Unfortunately if you no longer have the number then it cannot be retrieved. They get put back to be given out to someone else.

Vipin

• 

225 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @king_figgy98

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Would like to get my old number back

• 

2 Messages

7 months ago

It appears to be available

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.7K Messages

7 months ago

@Rrpierson10 

There is no way for customer service to request a certain number. You are most likely out of luck trying to retrieve your old number.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

7 months ago

@Rrpierson10 

Sorry but requesting a specific number for personal use is not available.

Though changing a number at all cannot be done here. This is a public forum, not customer support.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.