For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 8:41 PM

Closed

Buy one get one phone scam

please be aware that the buy one phone and get one free is still a scam. I’m victim number 1 million ,more than likely. AT&T are crooks . Constant False advertisement is pretty low for them. They told me to wait a few billing statements then I’d get credits just like they told everyone else. Then said finally this month “you don’t have the right plan although your plan hasn’t change”. What?? I was told sorry for our false advertisement by a billing rep! They are not even hiding that they are running a false advertisement. Wow. Disgraceful

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

two words “ (Edited per community guidelines)”. Too many victims

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

I’m sure no one will convince you otherwise but if you satisfy the requirements of the promotion, you do get the credits. The reason so many people don’t get the credits is simply because they didn’t satisfy the promotion requirements. Now, why they didn’t know the requirements varies from not reading the requirements to being lied to. Bottom line, meet the requirements, you get the credits. No scam. Seems the requirement many customers are failing to meet now is having an eligible plan. That sounds like the requirement you didn’t meet. BOGOs for most of the last year have required a new line and an eligible (meaning unlimited data) plan.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.