Need help understanding your bill?
V

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 5:42 PM

Broken Samsung Galaxy Note phone returned via USPS but has not been received and am being charged $650.

I got an insurance replacement phone and returned the broken phone in the box provided.  The USPS picked up the package and Lonestar Overnight picked it up from the USPS.  From this point on there is no other tracking information.  Lonestar Overnight referred me to Newgistics.com and the tracking says Unknown.  The package was picked up on October 14, 2020.  How can this be resolved?  Newgistics does not have any info on their website as to how to contact them.  Their only FAQ is to deal with the vendor.  I cannot afford this fee.  Please help! 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

if it was an insurance replacement then newgistics and at&t arent even in the loop, contact assurion the insurance carrier

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I have called Assurion. They referred me back to Att Asset Recovery who says they need to receive the phone back. And the email I received told me to contact Att billing about the $650 charge. I don’t know who to contact about the whereabouts of the package. As far as I know and the USPS can tell me Newgistics has the package but tracking after it is picked up from USPS is “Unlnown”. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.