Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 19, 2020 4:41 PM

Billing

Statement date on Billing from At&t states 02-03-20. I just received in mail on 2-18-20. "15" days later!!! Mail may be slow, but NOT that slow. This happens on a monthly basis. I believe AT&T is purposely not sending out statements for several days after Statement is printed! Purposely to earn a late fee on their customers. By the time I mail my check to at&t today, 2-19-20, it has to get there by the due date of 2-24-20. That's 5 days which includes a Sat & Sun.! Billing management needs to get their act together before there is a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) vs AT&T!!!

Responses

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

8.9K Messages

3 months ago

You are choosing to do things in the slowest and least efficient way possible.

You could: View your bill online as soon as it's ready (about 5 days after the cycle ends). You can mail your check at that point.

You could: Read your bill when it comes in the mail and then go online to pay.

You could: Stop paper billing and both read and pay your bill online.

You could: Sign up for paperless billing and autopay, so you only have to read your bill when it's ready and then let the system process your payment without any further hassle. You even get a discount for doing things that way!

It's 2020; you have no excuses for not paying your bill on time.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.2K Messages

I second this list ⤴️

If you insist on mailing a check, do so before the paper bill arrives. Your bill is always available online well in advance.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

3 months ago

Hello,

Best bet is to setup online login at att.com or myatt app. You can then see the bill, statement and due amount as soon as it’s available. You can pay online too, or find the local store to go pay by check same day if getting the mail in a timely manner has been an issue.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.