Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
L

• 

1 Message

Sun, Feb 2, 2020 12:29 PM

Beware of Authorized Retailers

Hello everyone,,

I can’t stress enough or warn people enough to stay away from Authorized Retailer Stores when purchasing a plan or products. They may be good for popping in with a question about a device. I basically experienced a nightmare, stress, running back and forth, many many calls to store and AT&T and loss of good money when I was given wrong promotion and device, and decided after one week to use the buyers remorse right I had, and switch back to Verizon. AT&T allows these stores, but DOES NOT stand behind them. The consumer is left to fend for themselves and try to correct the store’s mistake the best they can - losing out.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.8K Messages

10 months ago

You do know that Verizon also has authorized retailers?
Some authorized retailers are great, some are not so good. They all operate independently of the corporation as they are privately owned franchises

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question