Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Saturday, December 1st, 2018 4:52 PM

Being Charged after cancelation :(

I cancelled my service in August, as I was going to be traveling for an extended time. I left Sept. 3rd. I called on my way to the airport to make sure my service would be turned off that same day, only to find out it was place on hold, NOT CANCELLED. I checked my account on-line only to find I was being billed STILL. I chatted on-line, as I was abroad. They "took care of it."  3 months later, I am in the states do to an emergency, I returned to my old address only get a bill that's OVER DUE.  I just spent 2 hrs on the phone, on hold and speaking to people who could not help. I called COLLECTIONS directly. He could not help me and said I need to go to a store to resolve. I tried asking a question but HE effing HUNG  UP ON ME.  😞 How can I loose ATT and this bill all together??????????????????????????????????????

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Anonymous  your other post said you put it on hold in order to keep the number you have had for over 20 years and here your saying you cancelled it but they put it on hold instead?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.