Need help understanding your bill?
rmoore138's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 16th, 2018 10:52 PM

Bait and Switch

I was offered a BOGO promotion on June 23, 2018 from an AT&T authorized sales representative.  I have called monthly for resolution to this BOGO promotion.  Six months later I am told it was determined that this was not an eligible promotion - their system cannot authorize the proper credits.  Customer service is only offering a small $$ credit compared to cost of the issues this has created; cancellation charges, etc.  I am ready to turn this over to the better business bureau, attorney general, legal action.  Poor customer relations AT&T.  Customer for 30+ years but not sure how much longer after this latest debacle.  Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone have any suggestions on getting resolution.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

61.9K Messages

4 years ago

Many customers have had the same issue but if you did not meet the promotion requirements for the free phone, you don’t get the free phone credits. I’ve yet to see anyone successfully get credits if they failed to satisfy the requirements. Maybe you will have better luck. FYI, you don’t turn anything over to the BBB. If you file a complaint with the BBB, they will forward it to ATT and you will be contacted by someone from ATT but the BBB does not act on your behalf.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.