Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
G

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 8, 2021 8:38 PM

Autrized user

I would like to add an authorized user to my account. The permission's that they have while being a user is too much for me to feel safe for them to pick it up. Is it possible to allow a person to pick up a phone I paid for and nothing else within the account.

Responses

Lockdowncraziness

Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 d ago

An authorized user has full access to your account, they can do everything you can do. You can add them by logging into your AT&T account.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.6K Messages

8 d ago

Add them as an authorized user and then remove them after they've picked up the phone.

*Edit: Make sure to change your PIN afterward!*

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

83.5K Messages

8 d ago

What @MicCheck  wrote 👆

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

48.4K Messages

8 d ago

Add them as an authorized user and then remove them after they've picked up the phone.

And hope they don’t do anything other than pick up the phone.

Get started...

Ask a new question