Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
kaycharlotte's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 2, 2015 2:44 AM

AT&T will stick a late fee and a restoral fee, even if the billing error is their fault

I've set my service for deletion next month. Past couple of months since last year, AT&T posts incorrect charges on my account. I have had to call them every month to delete wrong charges. Each month I stay on phone for more than an hour. Today it topped nearly 2 hours. And if I don't call them to remove the bill, they will stick a late fee and a restoral fee, even if the billing error is their fault. I am talking fees totalling about $80 in unnecessary charges.  Who wants to deal with incorrect bills, overage charges, monthly customer service phone calls... unnecessary restoral fees. Isn’t this a rip-off service...or a trap/snare to 'catch you' rather than provide a service for genuine income? This is not fair...I have been a customer for over 10 years... I will be out of this entanglement and entrapment…and so will my immediate family and friends. Any suggestions out there? Good luck stayers

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

7 y ago

Hello! @kaycharlotte thanks for posting your billing concerns.

I’m sorry to hear you have had a negative customer experience. We’ll be happy to go over your charges and help figure out what’s going with your bill.  Please send me a Private Message with the following information:

Your cell or account number

Your full name

The best date and time to contact you

Hope this helps!

Charise

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.